Thursday 21 May 2015

Card Craft Classes

As some of you may be aware I have a small group of ladies who meet up once a month for card classes.

This month we made two cards and the first card was a side stepper card made with the 
flower patch bundle. 
It is one of my all time favourite cards that I have made.

Here it is



The second card was totally cased from Heidi Boos found on pinterest. I loved the simplicity of it.


We usually make a card that is a little involved and then the second project is easier. If you are interested in coming along and you are in the Rockingham area please flick me an e-mail on branickwilson@bigpond.com

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get the directions for the step card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete