Monday 11 May 2015

The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Challenge 32

Thanks for visiting from Annettes page,

a little hop this week



http://richesstitches.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-artful-stampers-blog-hop-22.html


Here is another sketch to work with


I was lucky to have been at convention last week and scored some of the new Bohemian DSP
(that is coming soon)
I am in love with these colours. Some of my favourites!!


I also ended up with the beautiful stampset, Awesomely Artistic from managers reception.
Just devine! (I have been secretly waiting for a stampset with a dragonfly to come up)

  • Stamps: Awesomely Artistic (New Idea Catalogue out 2nd June)
  • Ink:  Versamark, Island Indigo and Blackberry Bliss 
  • Card:  Bohemian DSP (new idea cataloge out 2nd June), Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Very vanilla
  • Tools: Project life Cards and Labels Framelits, Silver Emboss Powder
  • Embellishments: Metallic Bakers Twine and dimensionals

Now check out Janes page to see what she has done this week.


See you next week :-) feel free to leave a comment x

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, colourful and fun! I hadn't seen this stamp set in the new catalogue - I will have to investigate now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy the dragonfly has returned to the catalogue. I love how you have embossed them on the dsp.

    ReplyDelete