Wednesday 6 May 2015

Inspire, Create, Share - Convention 2015

Wow I just arrived home from an awesome convention on the Gold Coast. The weather went from this


to this - simply stunning

 This was the view from our hotel The Meriton Broadbeach. They are beautiful apartments.
I did have wonderful company too. 
Here are my roomies


Pictured here Renae Crosby, Kelly Ryan, myself and Patty Wunder


Our roomie gifts from Renae were these amazing t-shirts. No we are not team members but great friends who got together and made up our own little group!

I took the midnight horror from Perth (which I swore I would never ever do again) and then went to Leadership and Managers Reception to Outback Spectacular.


Back to our hotel where I think I would have snored like a trooper as I was so tired.

Up the next day for convention! We had general sessions, make and takes, swaps, socializing, new products, compensation plans, more socializing, awards night, after party, prize patrol, all attendee give aways, more socializing, dinners and a bit more socializing over the next 3 days.

It's all a bit of a blur now but I love this special time with other talented demos from all over Australia and New Zealand. I always feel a bit sad leaving.

Here are a few more pics of the trip

  Catalogue day
The gorgeous Christine
This years new In Colours
Kelly Kent hard at work
My beautiful huggie friend Monique
ESAD dinner
The view from the stage
The Ink Ladies 
 Pams beautiful journal book
 We all sat together for the make and takes
Bonnie!!!!
 The super talented Alison Barclay
one of the many pics from the after party photo booth
 Yes I got pinked!!
 Brian Mannix singing behind Madonna, Monique and I
 The lovely Carolyn Bennie
all my swaps
 Outback Spectacular

I am so privileged to know and meet so many talented wonderful women. I wonder what the Onstage local & the live events are going to bring for us all???

No comments:

Post a Comment