Saturday 10 February 2018

Anything but a Card Blog Hop


I hope you are enjoying our Anything But a Card Blog Hop. I'm hopping with fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all over the United States plus Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany and France.
Today's hop features products from Sale-A-Bration (that can be earned with qualifying purchases) and the Occasions catalogues 2018.

Welcome from Ginger's page 

I thought I was prepared but my projects had No saleabration items on them.
Back to the drawing board.




These mini post it note holders and pens are such a hit!




Mini desk calendars are also simple but really effective and easy to make. 
These projects are using the bubble and fizz saleabration free DSP when you spend $90 (AUD) 

  • Stamps: -
  • Ink:  -
  • Card: Pink Pirouette, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Bubble and Fizz DSP 
  • Tools: Bottles and Bubbles Framelits dies with the bigshot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & mini calendars (not su)



https://stampinghare.blogspot.com/2018/02/sale-bration-anything-but-card-blog-hop.html

Make sure you keep hopping along to see all the other Sale-A-Bration/ Occasions projects! Click on the “next” badge above to visit Terri's blog.

List of participants


Nicole Wilson
- YOU ARE HERE!



If you are in Australia and were thinking of joining this awesome company as a business or for your own discount you are welcome to join my team of crafters the “INKYPINKS”

The joining special throughout sale-a-bration is just $169 (AUD) for $235 worth of product and $80 worth of business supplies! (fully customisable by you) As an added bonus join during our SALE-A-BRATION SPECIAL Choose TWO additional FREE stampsets valued up to $174!!




10 comments:

  1. Very nice !! I love post-it note holders and calendars !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Thanks for the inspiration on the Post It Note holders. They are on my list to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Thanks, Nicole. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute ideas! I'll keep these in my back pocket for customer appreciation gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Post It's and calendars !!! Lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are two type projects that I always love! Great decoration for them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hosting gifts! I like that you place the straw outside of the bottle and popped the cap "off." TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute ideas! I plan to incorporate some of your ideas to update my annual calendar. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun projects, I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your projects! I'm a nerd for little calendars and Post-It notes, they get me every time. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete