Welcome to another wonderul ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues!
You have hopped on over from Peta's page
Well I have been lucky enough to have been able to have a play with the second release saleabration products and I must stay I am in love with the new springtime foils specialty designer series papers.
This was my first play with it. I used masking fluid for the first time and I think I need a little more practice.
This was my second card with the gorgeous paper.
- Stamps: sentiments from - Eclectic Expressions (Saleabration) & Picture Perfect Birthday
- Ink: Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Black, versamark & Cherry Cobbler
- Card: Springtime Foils DSP (Saleabration), Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil, Basic Black, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist and Rose Red
- Tools: Stitched Oval Framelits & Petals and More Thinlits with the bigshot, Tailored Tag Punch, Silver Stampin Emboss, Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive Stampin' Blends
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Ombre Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" ribbon
Maree is up next so go and check out her project.
Full Blog Hop Participant List
5. Cheryl Algie
6. Peta Stephen
7. Nicole Wilson - you are here!
10. Libby Dyson
11. Leonie Schroder
12. Jessie Holton
13. Megan Lenske
14. Delys Cram
15. Rachael Lewsley
16. Kim Oliver
17. Sharon Dalton
19. Jenny Hayward