Monday 5 February 2018

What Will You Stamp 154? WWYS154?

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 154.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


Party Pandas


The most adorable Sale-a-bration FREEBIE set!




I must apologise for my picture quality.
Typical my good digital SLR camera's battery has decided to die on me. What makes things really frustrating is that it is only about a year and a 1/2 old!!

This background I made when I first bought the brushos out of the new Occasions Catalogue.
Pretty!!
  • Stamps: Party Pandas
  • Ink:  Brusho Crystals, memento black and Versamark
  • Card: Whisper White, Glossy, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Glimmer from Myths and Magic, Basic Black
  • Tools: White Stampin' Emboss powder, Night of Navy light and dark Stampin' Blends, Tailored Tag Punch, Classic Label Punch and 3/4" circle punch
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and Wink of Stella


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Nicole. Great background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your BG turned out! That punch looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete