What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in. You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook. The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.
Choose any 3 subltles….
- Stamps: Animal Outing & Little Twinkle
- Ink: Highland Heather, Mint Macaron & Memento
- Card: Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Highland Heather and Petal Pink
- Tools: Animal Friends, Stitched Seasons & Stitched Labels with the bigshot, Petal Pink & Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends and Shimmery White Embossing Paste coloured with Highland Heather re-inker and the Cloud Pattern Party Decorative Mask.
- Embellishments: Dimensionals