Monday 27 August 2018

What Will You Stamp 183? #WWYS183

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 183.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



This set is very limited and will not be available after the end of this month.

I have made so many cards with the floral stamp in this set, I set myself a challenge to make a card with something else.

A Christmas Card it is!


Simple but effective. 
I coloured the Holly with Stampin' Blends in Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler and fussy cut them out to adhere onto the front of the card. 
It is a little hard to tell but I used the smallest framelit in the Stitched seasons on the side of the front panel (under the sentiment) and flipped it over.


  • Stamps: Blended Seasons
  • Ink:  Black Memento
  • Card: Whisper White, Grey Granite, Watercolour and Joyous Noel Specialty DSP (avail in September)
  • Tools: Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce Light and Dark, Stampin' Blends and Stitched Shapes Framelits with the bigshot.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Wink of Stella


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment