Here I am again with the lovely Artful Stampers girls for a little blog hop to make an Aussie Christmas item.
It was also the card that we made in our monthly Card and Coffee get together at Dome on Monday morning.
- The background was pretty simple, I masked a circle shape and used my Stamping Sponges to add the colour to the background.
- The Santa was stamped onto the background as well as onto another whisper white piece of cardstock which was then coloured with the blends.
- Embossing Paste was dabbed onto the background and the coloured Santa was then fussy cut and adhered to the card with dimensionals.
- The little starfish (or seastars) were coloured with a shimmery wink of stella!
- Stamps: So Santa
- Ink: Memento Black, Mango Melody and Bermuda Bay
- Card: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Mango Melody
- Tools: Stitched Labels Framelits with the bigshot, Real Red, Ivory, Smokey Slate, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody and the colour lifter in Stampin' Blends, Stamping sponges & White Embossing Paste
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Braided Linen Trim & Wink of Stella
Full list of blogs included
I hope you enjoy our little Aussie Christmas Hop :-)