Monday 19 November 2018

What Will You Stamp 195? #WWYS195

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 195.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


My apologies for being missing in action these last couple of months but I did not have the stampsets. As much as I would love to own everything, it just isn't possible so I am back in for the next few weeks.


I only used a couple of the images from this set as the gorgeous framelits are so detailed and are perfect for the feature on this card.

This card is perfect if you want to use up scraps of paper or even washi tape. 
(shhh don't tell my girls but I think we might do this for one of our stampastack cards in a couple of weeks)
I used strips of DSP for the background, cut at various widths.
The Glimmer paper deer is a gorgeous way of setting the whole card off.
  • Stamps: Dashing Deer
  • Ink:  Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler
  • Card: Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Festive Farmhouse DSP and Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper
  • Tools: Dashing Deer & Layering Oval Framelits with the bigshot.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

1 comment:

  1. Love your sparkly deer and paper-piecing background Nic!

    ReplyDelete