Monday 26 November 2018

What Will You Stamp 196? #WWYS196

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 196.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


This set is so pretty and I went back to basics this week with a CAS card.

I think sometimes I overthink my stampsets and try to make things more complicated than what they need to be.

This is what I created.


One of the couples (parents) from school were married on the weekend.
This is the perfect simple card to give them.
I hope they like it!
I pulled out the colours that match in the Designer Series Paper and used them on this card. It is simple to colour the base of the flower with a lighter colour and then dauber the darker colour in the middle.

  • Stamps: First Frost
  • Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and Blackberry Bliss
  • Card: Whisper White Thick and normal Whisper White paper along with vellum
  • Tools: Frosted Bouquet Framelits with the bigshot.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and Frost White Shimmer Paint (sprayed lightly over the front)


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment