Sunday 2 June 2019

ESAD Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peek




Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using items from the amazing Occasions and Saleabration catalogues .



I hope you are enjoying the hop so far.
You have come from the talented Jo's page

I fell in love with this set and although we already have a set with a lighthouse, this one is more realistic and detailed.

I made this card for class this week as well as the blog hop.

Fully closed

Partway Open


Fully Open

This card is called a hidden pop up card and I have seen quite a few on the internet. The best instructions would be the talented Deb Valder, (my measurements are slightly different to hers though as I adjusted them so we could get two card bases from one A4 sheet of cardstock)


I have actually got another project in the making... a scrapping page for my son from my Mothers Day pictures..... but life has thrown our family a curveball.... we had a flood from our bathroom that has gone into our bedroom and my craftroom!!! So at the moment my room is like a bomb has hit it... (yes for those who have seen my craft room it was like that already yeah yeah)
we have got machines drying out the carpet and luckily my papers are not on that wall so they seem to be fine!


  • Stamps: Sailing Home 
  • Ink:  Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Soft Suede
  • Card: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue and Come Sail Away DSP
  • Tools: Layering Circle Framelits & Smooth Sailing Cut & Emboss Dies with a die cutting machine
  • Embellishments: - Dimensionals & Bakers Twine (Night of Navy/Sahara Sand)

      https://denisebuetler.blogspot.com/2019/06/esad-annual-catalogue-blog-hop-sneak.html



      I am happy you are now off to my dear beautiful friend Denise's project. 
      I know you will be wowed!!


      Blog hop participant list:





      5. Nicole Wilson - You are Here!




















      25. Samantha White

      19 comments:

      1. Sneaky pop up, very clever. Thank you for sharing your ideas

        ReplyDelete
      2. Both gorgeous and clever!!! I haven’t succumbed to this suite yet - I wonder how long I can resist?? Kelly x

        ReplyDelete
      3. Love it and very clever, Nicole. I am always inspired by your creations. Thank you

        ReplyDelete
      4. LOve your hidden pop out card Nicole and would love your measurements. xx

        ReplyDelete
      5. Love the pop up card idea!! Thanks for sharing and good luck with your clean up...

        ReplyDelete
      6. WOW that is a cool card!!! So glad that your Supplies are all safe from the flooding.
        Cheers Shaz

        ReplyDelete
      7. Oh how fun! I love your hidden pop up card. This is such a great set, I love that twine! Thanks for sharing Nicole. Mandy x

        ReplyDelete
      8. Oh wow, that is such a clever card!

        ReplyDelete
      9. Gorgeous card Nicole! Love the pop up! Will have to give that one a go! All the best with the clean up! Rochelle xo

        ReplyDelete
      10. Very clever card Nicole! Such great inspiration for this set (I managed to score it from OnStage), thank you!

        ReplyDelete
      11. I love your hidden pop up card Nicole, very clever.

        ReplyDelete
      12. What a lovely card idea and great colours. Hope everything works out at your home x

        ReplyDelete
      13. Oh NO! So sorry to hear about the flood! Hope it is drying out now. Love this fun card with the surprise message. x

        ReplyDelete
      14. But kinda appropriate you make a boat card after a flood?? Glad to hear disaster has mostly been averted. Such a cool card, I love the pop up detail but I really like the colours. Brown & Blue are such a winning combo. Beautiful work as always, Nicole.

        ReplyDelete
      15. Fantastic card, Nic and so well designed showcasing lots of elements from the suite. I love anything that moves or pops up/out so this is a winner for me x

        ReplyDelete
      16. Oh what a great surprise that pop-up was! such a cool design and fab you converted in to be economical with card stock too! Hope the craft room has dried out and getting back to normal!

        ReplyDelete
      17. Mmmm the bathrooom flood was probably the water your nautical theme didn't need.... Hope there's not too much damage and you are back crafting soon as this card is tempting me to purchase this set!!

        ReplyDelete
      18. Such a great fold on your card. I must look into how to make this card.

        ReplyDelete