Monday 3 June 2019

What Will You Stamp 222? #WWYS222

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 222.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!




This is such a great tropical stampset and I know it is very popular.



For this card I went for a typical repetitive black and white pattern with the stampset and placed a black frame on top of it. I then placed coloured leaves and flowers over the top for the feature of the card.
Simple, but the black and white makes the colour stand out a lot.

  • Stamps: Tropical Chic and Itty Bitty Birthdays
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green and Mossy Meadow
  • Card: Whisper White & Basic Black
  • Tools: Rectangle Stitched & Tropical Dies with a die cutting machine as well as sponge daubers to place the Lovely Lipstick around the edge of the flowers.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment