What Will you Stamp Challenge number 225.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!
I am really sad that this will be the last What Will You Stamp Challenge.
Thankyou to all who have played along I have enjoyed every minute.
I love the vellum in the Memories & More pack so I decided to use it as the background of my card over the top of the base Early Espresso and Petal Pink Cardstock.
I did colour the Magnolia in with the Stampin' Blends and took a bit of colour off with the colour lifter to ad some highlight to it.
The Epoxy Droplets I coloured with the dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blend but it is hard to see in this picture.
- Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
- Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso
- Card: Whisper White, Petal Pink and Memories and More Card Pack
- Tools: Rectangle Stitched & Magnolia Memory Dies with a die cutting machine as well as Colour Lifter, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Ivory and Crushed Curry Light and Dark Stampin' Blends
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Epoxy Droplets
To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to
Thankyou again for joining in these challenges.