Monday 24 June 2019

What Will You Stamp 225? #WWYS225

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 225.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!

I am really sad that this will be the last What Will You Stamp Challenge.
Thankyou to all who have played along I have enjoyed every minute.


Lets go out with a bang!




I love the vellum in the Memories & More pack so I decided to use it as the background of my card over the top of the base Early Espresso and Petal Pink Cardstock.

I did colour the Magnolia in with the Stampin' Blends and took a bit of colour off with the colour lifter to ad some highlight to it.

The Epoxy Droplets I coloured with the dark Petal Pink Stampin' Blend but it is hard to see in this picture.
  • Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
  • Ink:  Memento Black, Early Espresso
  • Card: Whisper White, Petal Pink and Memories and More Card Pack
  • Tools: Rectangle Stitched & Magnolia Memory Dies with a die cutting machine as well as Colour Lifter, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Ivory and Crushed Curry Light and Dark Stampin' Blends
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Epoxy Droplets


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

Thankyou again for joining in these challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment