Monday 12 August 2019

Aussies Who Love Stampin' Up! (#AWLSU036)


This challenge was show us what you have recently made... 


To be honest I haven't made a lot lately as my craft room is STILL not able to be fully used!! Its a right pain in the behind... I have however made a few bits and bobs but haven't blogged them yet.


I am really loving the new dinosaur stampset in the annual catalogue.
This was such a simple effective card to make and the background is just an ink and watercolour wash on watercolour paper. 


  • Stampsets: Dino Days and sentiment from Well Said
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Mango Melody and Coastal Cabana
  • Card: Whisper White, Granny Apple Green and Watercolour
  • Tools: Dino & Stitched Nested Labels dies with a die cutting machine as well as an aqua pen
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, 
  • #AWLSU036
To visit the other projects visit
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Aussieswholovestampinup/


I have been having a bit of a play lately with this set, here is another card that I recently made for my sons friends birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment