Sunday 25 August 2019

ESAD 2019 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek



Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using items from the amazing Occasions and Saleabration catalogues .




Hello and welcome from Lou's project

I instantly fell in love with the stars from the new catalogue and I had to have them so they were first on my pre- order.....



I decided to do something a little different this hop and attempt to make some sort of Triple Easel Card. It took a bit of fiddling around but I finally made something I was happy with.

It does fold flat to go into an envelope which is a bonus.


I have so many ideas swimming around in my head for this gorgeous bundle so stay tuned for more to come!

  • Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas & So Many Stars
  • Ink: Versamark & Night of Navy
  • Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Copper Foil and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Tools: Stitched Stars & Stitched Rectangles Dies as well as Swirls and Curls Embossing folder with a die cutting machine and Copper Embossing Powder
  • Embellishments: - Dimensionals

I did purchase a few things in the preorder and so I made a second card (only today mind you so I have had to quickly take pics and load up)


Another triple easel card that was actually hard to photograph but aren't the Elves so super cute??


Again I based this on my previous card and measurements to get the triple fold and then decorated with the Elves that have been coloured in with Stampin' Blends and a bit of the Ice Stampin' Glitter added.

Cute!

  • Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas & Elfie
  • Ink: Memento, Cherry Cobbler & Night of Navy
  • Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Shaded Spruce and Wrapped in Paid Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Tools: Brick & Morter Embossing folder with a die cutting machine and Ivory, Dark Pineapple Punch, Colour Lifter and Light & Dark Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy Stampin' Blends as well as Shimmery Crystak Effects with the Ice Stampin' Glitter.
  • Embellishments: - Dimensionals

* I have written a tutorial for the Star Easel Card and the base instructions can be used for the Elfie card also - visit http://addinktivedesigns.com/product/so-many-stars-triple-easel-card/ *



    14 comments:

    1. Wow Nicole I love both of those cards but I have to say those super cute elves are my favourites ! I nearly didn't buy them as we had elves last year but they were too cute and I just had to have them !

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love the star card. My favourite.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fantastic cards, Nicole. I love both of them but I think the star one is my favourite. Thanks for always being so inspiring

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is the cutest and most innovative card I've seen! I didn't buy this bundle and it wasn't on my radar, but you are thoroughly enabling me. Now to figure out how to create this awesome card! Thanks for the inspiration!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Gosh I love the navy and gold stars Nicole - so striking!

      ReplyDelete
    6. These cards are absolutely amazing Nicole!!! Would love to CASE if you don't mind? Do you have the measurements please? TFS

      ReplyDelete
    7. These are awesome Nicole. The Stars one is so elegant and that elves one is just the cutest

      ReplyDelete
    8. Wow Nicole, both of your cards are amazing, I love them.

      ReplyDelete
    9. Ah, you've hit the ball right out of the park my gorgeous talented friend. Your creations are always such a delight. Love them both xx

      ReplyDelete
    10. Another Wow, love both your cards.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh Nic these are gorgeous. My favourite is the star. I NEED that bundle and HAVE to make one of these now. x

      ReplyDelete
    12. Gorgeous cards Nicole, love them both x

      ReplyDelete
    13. Wow both of these are stunning!! I'll have to try a triple easel card now.

      ReplyDelete
    14. Your elves are so very cute and beautifully coloured. Such a fun card. And that Night of Navy and copper combo on the first one is a stunner. Love all those stars and the great fun fold. Beautiful!

      ReplyDelete