Tuesday 20 August 2019

Just Add Ink 470 #JAI470




Just Add Ink Challenge #470


This weeks challenge is


Oh my goodness no stamping!! 
This one really is a challenge but if you don't think about it too hard it really isn't that difficult as we have so so many beautiful papers available to us!



I finally caved and bought the Bird Ballad Designer Series papers and boy I am so glad that I did!
Combined with the bird ballad Laser- cut cards & tin kit as well as magnolia lane memories and more cards, my gosh it is gorgeous!

I used the Thank You from one of the Magnolia Lane memories and more small 3" x 4" cards and flipped it to place under the laser cut card front so there was no waste. 
Afterwards I then placed a piece of pool party cardstock to make the background and match in with the bird on the card. I think it is lovely.


  • Stamps: NONE!
  • Ink: - NONE!
  • Card: Pool Party, Copper Foil, Memories & More Magnolia Lane pack, Bird Ballad DSP and Bird Ballad Laser-cut card
  • Tools: Stitched Shapes Die with a die cutting machine
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals


To see the other cards in this challenge head on over to
 http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - these are such lovely papers. I love the shiny gold background circle, it really highlights the bird paper well. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Nicole! I love how the copper brings out the colours in your pretty birds and is a lovely contrast to the details in the laser card. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a delightful card, Nicole. So many lovely elements working beautifully. I love how you cleverly placed the M&M card behind the lace hiding the cut-off. Genius idea & really works! Glad you played along with our no stamping challenge.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete