I have had my pre-order for the new upcoming catalogue arrive and I was itching to find a challenge to have a play with it.
My prize patrol from our recent On Stage conference was the gorgeous Always in My Heart Stampset. I grabbed the dies, ribbon and papers to go with it and created this card.
My Gosh the pink foils in this suite are stunning! I stamped off the leaves and the flower image and did tone on tone stamping. The ribbon is behind the sentiment but ruffled to add a bit of texture along with the subtle folder in the very background.
- Stamps: Always in My Heart
- Ink: Versamark, Granny Apple Green and Rococo Rose
- Card: Whisper White, Basic Black and Love You Always Foil Sheets
- Tools: Floral Heart Dies and Subtle Embossing folder with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine & White embossing powder and a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Elegant Faceted Gems
for more projects in these challenges visit