Welcome to yet another wonderful ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects using retiring products from the August - December Mini Catalogue.
It's your last chance to grab these gorgeous products.
You have either started with myself or come from Odette.
This is what I made.... with a set I fell in love with but had not inked yet!!
I sometimes forget that some of the gorgeous Designer Series Papers are light enough to stamp on and this textured wood piece was perfect.
I was planning on making a few other cards but its that silly time of the year and I just ran out of time......
- Stamps: Life Is Beautiful
- Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
- Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and In Good Taste DSP.
- Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies with a die cutting machine and Crumb cake and Balmy Blue Stampin' Write Markers.
- Embellishments: - Dimensionals and Faux Suede Trim
Next up is my very gorgeous stampin bestie Denise
Here is a full list of participants if you get lost or if there are broken links