Wednesday 23 December 2020

Freshly Brewed Projects - Jan-June Mini Catalogue Sneak Peek

 


My friend Leonie from Stamp a latté has a weekly hop going and her theme this week is Jan-June Mini  Sneak Peek and I am currently having a little play with my mini catalogue items so I thought I would join in.












I actually received this gorgeous new medley yesterday called "Flowering Cactus" and had to have a play with it last night. I decided to make one of my Easel Flip Cards as it was the perfect fold for this set!

  • Stamps: Flowering Cactus
  • Ink: Highland Heather and Calypso Coral
  • Card: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Flowering Cactus DSP
  • Tools: Flowering Cactus and Stitched Nested Labels Dies with the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine 
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Calypso Coral Twine from the Kit

http://www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com/2020/12/love-you-always.html



For a list of all participants in the hop see below

No comments:

Post a Comment