a great selection of colours.
Makes a great looking card for a great friends birthday.
Making your own DSP with stampsets and ink is super easy when making cards for challenges.
There is not a Blushing Bride Stampin' Blend set so I coloured the flower with an aquapainter and ink from the inkpad and when it dried I went over it with the same colour Stampin' Write markers for a bit more depth.
- Stampsets: Celebrate Sunflowers and Forever Fern
- Ink: Stayzon Black, Blushing Bride, Pretty Peacock and Soft Seafoam
- Card: Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Pretty Peacock and Watercolour
- Tools: Forever Flourishing, Sunflowers Dies and the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder with a Die Cutting/Embossing Machine, Classic Label Punch, Aquapainter and Pretty Peacock, Blushing Bride & Soft Seafoam Stampin' Write markers
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Wink of Stella and Peacock Rhinestones
To visit the other projects visit