Thursday 7 May 2020

Inspire Create #068 and Retro Rubber Challenges #rrcb134



and the gorgeous theme from 



Which is flowers



I always need birthday cards and I thought that these two challenges I could combine to make a gorgeous card for an upcoming one.



It's a little difficult to photograph but I used the square image from the dies to emboss the background for a little bit of texture.
I also used a dauber to place darker colour around the flowers and around the leaves.

  • Stampsets: Tropical Chic (I received this for using as a display board stamper in March 2018 so it is definitely over a year old) & sentiment from Timeless Tulips
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black and So Saffron
  • Ink: Lovely Lipstick, So Saffron, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow
  • Tools: Tropical Dies & Ornate Dies with a die cutting machine.
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and Champagne Rhinestones

To visit the other projects visit
https://inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.com/
and
https://www.retrorubberchallengeblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment