I always need birthday cards and I thought that these two challenges I could combine to make a gorgeous card for an upcoming one.
It's a little difficult to photograph but I used the square image from the dies to emboss the background for a little bit of texture.
I also used a dauber to place darker colour around the flowers and around the leaves.
- Stampsets: Tropical Chic (I received this for using as a display board stamper in March 2018 so it is definitely over a year old) & sentiment from Timeless Tulips
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black and So Saffron
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick, So Saffron, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow
- Tools: Tropical Dies & Ornate Dies with a die cutting machine.
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Champagne Rhinestones
To visit the other projects visit