Sunday 10 May 2020

Fab Friday Challenge #FABFRI189

Fab Friday Challenge
This week is a great sketch.



It has been a really long time since I made a card for this challenge.

I made my mother in laws Mother's Day card using it and I am pretty happy with how it turned out!



I used the gorgeous papers from Ornate Garden and matched the colours in this card with it. You don't really need to add much as the gold in this paper really sets the card off and makes it classy.

Happy Mothers Day to all those celebrating it today. 
I hope you get to spend time with your loved ones in these strange times.


  • Stampset: Ornate Style and sentiment from Timeless Tulips
  • Ink: Terracotta Tile
  • Card: Whisper White, Terracotta Tile and Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Gilded Gems, Terracotta Tile Ornate Ribbon 
  • #FabFri189

To visit the other projects in this challenge visit
http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/


For 3D card inspiration visit

http://addinktivedesigns.com/product/the-dimensionals-may-2020-tutorial-bundle-floral-theme/





5 comments:

  1. Dang, Nicole, this card is GORGEOUS! You blow me away, what a skillful use of the elements here - way to tone down the "ornate!" I'm in love! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! I'm sure she loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of that luscious DSP! You're totally right that you don't need to overdo it with lots of extras! I like the stamping in the corner too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, great way to make that paper shine with your simple flower and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the color combination and those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete