Hello, I was honored to be asked by my lovely friend Lou to be a guest designer with this very very talented team of people in this awesome hop.
The theme I have been given today is colour...... gosh so, so many things I could do with this...
My first reaction was RAINBOW! but that is too predictable so I went with a beautiful colour combination of Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay and Misty Moonlight. (with the classics Black and White)
- Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings
- Ink: Versamark
- Card: Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, Bermuda Bay, Black and White
- Tools: Dies as well as Subtle & Brick and Morter Embossing folders with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine & White Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Misty Moonlight
Blog Hop Participants
1. Nicole Wilson - Guest Designer – Australia YOU ARE HERE!
2. Jay Soriano – UK
3. Lou Kitzelman – Australia
4. Liz Yuille - UK
5. Marcy Denning – Canada
6. Cheryll Miller – Australia
7. Jenny Hall – USA