Thursday 17 September 2020

Global Design Project 258 #GDP258

I love this sketch and I made this card with a little bit of a twist to it.






I just had to be different!

I also had my class girls make this card for one of their stampastack cards for Christmas.
I think it's pretty cute.

Placing the three die cut tree panels on the front of the card joining the top and bottom panels to finish the card front along with the embossing for some texture makes this card complete.


  • Stamps: In the Pines and Itty Bitty Christmas
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive
  • Card: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive
  • Tools: Pine Woods Dies, Subtle & Pinewood Planks Embossing Folders with a Cut Stampin' Emboss Machine
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals
  • GDP258
for more projects in this challenge visit

No comments:

Post a Comment