Tuesday 15 September 2020

Just Add Ink 522 #JAI522

 




Just Add Ink Challenge #522

This weeks challenge is a sketch



I'm going to have a little break as I just feel a bit tired and I will be back feeling refreshed in a few weeks. I do have a couple of scheduled posts over the next couple of weeks but I won't be creating.
This card I made for a friend for her birthday as I keep forgetting to post it before I have my usual break at this time of the year!




I wanted to make a card where the background made the foreground flowers pop! I think that Early Espresso and Magenta Madness are great for this!

A little die cutting and embossing adds the texture to the background of the card and a bit of wink of stella on the flower centres and splattered over the card give it a bit of shimmer..



  • Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers & Itty Bitty Birthdays
  • Ink: - Magenta Madness and Memento
  • Card: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Magenta Madness & Shaded Spruce
  • Tools: Sunflowers Dies  as well as Ornate Floral Embossing Folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Magenta Madness, Shaded Spruce and Bronze Stampin' Blends 
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and Wink of Stella


To see the other cards in these challenges head on over to

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh pretty. Lovely colour. I love the way you used the leaves along the boarder - it's a great idea. Enjoy your break. Chantell Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that pink gives a great pop of colour. Awesome card, Nicole. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add ink this week, & enjoy your break. x

    ReplyDelete