This weeks challenge is a sketch
I'm going to have a little break as I just feel a bit tired and I will be back feeling refreshed in a few weeks. I do have a couple of scheduled posts over the next couple of weeks but I won't be creating.
This card I made for a friend for her birthday as I keep forgetting to post it before I have my usual break at this time of the year!
I wanted to make a card where the background made the foreground flowers pop! I think that Early Espresso and Magenta Madness are great for this!
A little die cutting and embossing adds the texture to the background of the card and a bit of wink of stella on the flower centres and splattered over the card give it a bit of shimmer..
- Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers & Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Ink: - Magenta Madness and Memento
- Card: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Magenta Madness & Shaded Spruce
- Tools: Sunflowers Dies as well as Ornate Floral Embossing Folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Magenta Madness, Shaded Spruce and Bronze Stampin' Blends
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Wink of Stella
To see the other cards in these challenges head on over to