Thursday 17 January 2019

Inspire.Create.Challenge #034



I have found another great challenge! The Inspire. Create. Stamping Challenge....
This makes me so excited!

This fortnight is a colour challenge

Gorgeous Bright Colours! I love them.

Here is a card I made with these great colours.... I made a sympathy card but you can change the sentiment to be anything!


This has been in my head since I saw this great saleabration stampset but it has taken me a while to figure out how to make it...I had to handcut the night of navy blue card to fit the vellum piece and then fussy cut the coloured image.... a bit time consuming but worth it in the end!


  • Stampsets: Lovely Lattice & Itty Bitty Greetings
  • Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Stayz on Black
  • Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch, Watercolour and Vellum
  • Tools: Stitched Labels Framelits with the bigshot & Aqua Brush
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Frost Shimmer Paint and Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Grosgrain ribbon

To visit the other projects visit
http://inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.com/
or facebook
https://www.facebook.com/inspirecreatechallenges/

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Nicole! A stanout in the gallery, and such beautiful colouring and gorgeous accents. D x

    ReplyDelete