Wednesday 16 January 2019

Fab Friday Challenge 154 #FABFRI154

Fab Friday Challenge
This week is a great sketch.


This week is a colour challenge..... so so much green!!

I figured out a way to make green pretty......



I tried my hand at a bit of no line watercolouring. 
It's my first attempt so don't look too closely...… 
Well you know practise makes perfect so I had better keep on giving it a go!

It does take a bit of time but I think it is worth it in the end. 
I think it looks a bit like a painting don't you?

  • Stampset: Tea Together
  • Ink: Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide
  • Card: Whisper White, Watercolour, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide
  • Tools: Aqua Brush
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals, Highland Heather Organdy Ribbon & Pearlized Doily  
  • #FabFri154
To visit the other projects visit

http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Your watercoloring looks amazing, great design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is your first time no line watercoloring I can't wait to see what else you do!! Great job and with so many greens to use too! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Nicole - love this watercolor effect - it looks gorgeous in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete