Sunday 13 January 2019

Caseing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC211



This is a facebook challenge that I think I have only made one card for previously.
I love the suites that are featured this week so I thought that I would join in.

Here is the info for this week
Every Sunday at 7pm (AEST), there will be a new challenge where we are CASEing a section of the current Stampin' Up! catalogues.
This week we are casing the All My Love section, pages 4-9, from the 2019 Occasions Catalogue.
You can CASE directly or be inspired by a sketch/layout, colour combo or embellishment.

Here is the page I chose my CASE from.


page 7 of the Occasions catalogue.


My take on the card in the bottom of the pic slightly changed with colour, sentiment and features a butterfly rather than the flower image....



  • Stampsets: Meant To Be
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Card: Whisper White, Shimmery White, All My Love DSP, Lovely Lipstick Foil, Vellum, Soft Seafoam, Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake
  • Tools: Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies and Layered Leaves Embossing Folder with the bigshot as well as White Embossing Powder.
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and 1/8" Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon
  • #CTC211

To see all the cards made for this week head on over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/ and request to join the group.



No comments:

Post a Comment