I have found another great challenge! The Inspire. Create. Stamping Challenge....
This makes me so excited!
This fortnight is a colour challenge
Gorgeous Bright Colours! I love them.
Here is a card I made with these great colours.... I made a sympathy card but you can change the sentiment to be anything!
This has been in my head since I saw this great saleabration stampset but it has taken me a while to figure out how to make it...I had to handcut the night of navy blue card to fit the vellum piece and then fussy cut the coloured image.... a bit time consuming but worth it in the end!
- Stampsets: Lovely Lattice & Itty Bitty Greetings
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy and Stayz on Black
- Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch, Watercolour and Vellum
- Tools: Stitched Labels Framelits with the bigshot & Aqua Brush
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Frost Shimmer Paint and Lovely Lipstick 1/8" Grosgrain ribbon
To visit the other projects visit