Wednesday 16 January 2019

Aussies Who Love Stampin' Up! 21 #AWLSU021


I have been a liker of this page on facebook for a while now but the challenges seem to get a bit lost in my newsfeed and I miss them. (This is a facebook challenge.)

Well this month I got on top of it.


The colour challenge is use 1 or more of these colours on a card.

I used all bar the Garden Green.



I am absolutely loving the butterflies in the Occasions and Saleabration Catalogues at the moment.


  • Stampsets: Beauty Abounds
  • Ink: Versamark, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Poppy Parade and Blackberry Bliss
  • Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Velllum
  • Tools: Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies with the bigshot and sponge daubers
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals and Butterfly Elements
  • #AWLSU021
To visit the other projects visit
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Aussieswholovestampinup/

No comments:

Post a Comment