Monday 29 January 2018

What Will You Stamp 153? #WWYS153

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 153.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


Heart Happiness.




Such a pretty set. I have been away this week spending some time with my family in Busselton.
This stampset arrived on my doorstep as I was driving out to go away.
This is my first play with it!




Here is the card partially open so you can see the 3d effect.


  • Stamps: Heart Happiness
  • Ink:  Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Blushing Bride and Powder Pink
  • Card: Whisper White, Fresh Fig and gold foil
  • Tools: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Celebrate You Thinlits (saleabration), Sweet and Sassy Framelits and Simple Stripes Textured Folder with the Bigshot
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals and Wink of Stella


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

No comments:

Post a Comment