Monday 4 February 2019

What Will You Stamp 205? #WWYS205

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 205.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!



This was the first of all the saleabration sets that really appealed to me and it was most definitely the first one that I earned.


I did something a little different rather than use the whole image I thought that I would use parts of it to frame the card.
The top flower was fussy cut out and mounted on dimensionals in the corner but the bottom left hand corner I cut around the leaves and flower to slip the sentiment panel behind it.
What do you think?

I have heaps of birthdays coming up... I wonder who this one will go to???
Don't you just love the new rectangle stitched framelits? Well I do and they have just arrived in my hot little hands... I can not wait to play with them more!

  • Stamps: Lovely Lattice and sentiment from Perennial Birthdays
  • Ink:  Memento Black and Rich Razzleberry
  • Card: Whisper White & Basic Black
  • Tools: Rectangle Stitched Framelits with the bigshot and Light and Dark Stampin' Blends in Mango Melody, Rich Razzleberry, Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather and Balmy Blue.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Linen Twine


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so much work Nicole, it hardly seems like the same stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of breaking this image down. Soooo pretty. Love the purple tones you chose. Those framelits are on my order next week. Creative Blessings

    ReplyDelete