Monday 25 February 2019

What Will You Stamp 208? #WWYS208

What Will you Stamp Challenge number 208.
I hope that you like what I can come up with for these awesome challenges.
I hope more of you join in with these great stampset challenges as they are fun!


I have used this set a few times but I thought about using it a bit differently this time and just use the smaller flowers that feature.



I cut a circle and placed it on the card base to use as a bit of a template for the twigs and floral images to be stamped around. The striped image was stamped off first then stamped onto the card. 
It is a bit hard to see in the photo but I placed the circle back onto the card and sprayed a mixture of blushing bride with Isocol on the background to give it a pink tinge.

  • Stamps: Incredible Like You
  • Ink:  Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede
  • Card: Whisper White
  • Tools: precut circle for a mask as well as Stampin Spritzer with Blushing Bride and Isocol.
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Butterfly Elements


To See the other cards in these challenges or to enter in this challenge head on over to

1 comment: