Hello and welcome to the weekly Social Stamping Blog Hop with so many talented crafters around the world joining in.
My friend Kelly Kent is the mastermind behind this and she put the group together to share our creations in a time where we are all social distancing and many are in isolation. It is a very unnerving time for a lot of people as some have medical issues and loved ones who are compromised and can not afford to get ill. Creating is my sanity at the moment as I am a pretty social person and not being able to meet friends just at the coffee shop or have a card class is really hard.
This week has been "Back to School week" so it has been interesting with tears, tantrums and data that wouldn't upload but anyway we battled through it......
So here is the next theme that Kelly has set for us and it is "Birthdays In Isolation"
This card I made for my gorgeous niece who turns 16 this Thursday.... she won't see it before the day as she doesn't follow my blog... I don't think lol
Oh well if she sees it before Thursday its my bad!
I coloured the White Bakers Twine with the Dark Purple Posy Blend.
If you are wanting to make the card that I have made above please visit The Dimensionals for the base tutorial of this pop up shaker/ slider card.
I have adapted it with a different suite of products for this project.
- Stamps: Dressed to Impress and Sentiment from Timeless Tulips
- Ink: Memento & Highland Heather
- Card: Whisper White, Purple Posy, Sparkle Glimmer Paper & Best Dressed DSP
- Tools: Purple Posy and Old Olive Light and Dark Stampin' Blends, All Dressed Up, Layering Circles, Stitched So Sweetly and Ornate Frames Dies & Tufted Embossing folder ( and a retired sizzlets set called Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlets) with a Die cutting/Embossing Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Bakers Twine coloured with Purple Posy Stampin' Blends, Whisper White crinkled Seam binding ribbon, Iridescent Sequins and From My Heart Faced Gems
Over to Angela to see what gorgeous card she has made this week!
or for other card ideas
Mays tutorial bundle is my favourite yet!