I have been looking for some new inspiration and came across this great challenge.
The great thing is you can choose the three items to add to your card (as long as they are in a row up and down or diagonally)
I chose to do Blue, Patterened Paper and Water this week and use my retiring Sea of Textures Set.
(middle line from top to bottom)
I think it worked out pretty well!
To get the effect of water I used the wavy die from the Seasonal Layers Dies and spaced out the paper to get the look of water.
- Stampset: Sea Of Textures and sentiment from Peaceful Moments
- Ink: Terracotta Tile & Night of Navy
- Card: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Smokey Slate, Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Silver Foil and See a Silhouette DSP
- Tools: Under the Sea & Seasonal Layers Dies with a Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
For more cards in this challenge visit