Saturday 1 August 2020

Global Design Project #GDP251 & Paper Craft Crew Challenges #PCC386



&




These two challenges above, together I came up with a great Card for my Step Dad for his birthday tomorrow!



There is a bit of Balmy Blue sprayed into the background Embossed Image but it is quite hard to see in this picture.

I had a little bit of left over Designer Series Paper from my card (to be posted on my blog later tonight) I thought I shouldn't waste it so I used it on this Nautical themed birthday Card.


  • Stamps: Sailing Home & Itty Bitty Birthdays
  • Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy and Balmy Blue
  • Card: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Sahara Sand, Basic Black and Whale of a Time DSP
  • Tools: Smooth Sailing, Layering Rectangle Dies and Seabed Embossing Folder with a Die Cutting Machine, White embossing powder and a heat tool
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals & Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
for more projects in these challenges visit

4 comments:

  1. This card is amazing!! I might just have to CAS it!! Beautifully put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on this weeks sketch! I love it. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - and such a clever way to approach both challenges! Thank you for joining us this week on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete