Friday 28 August 2020

South Pacific Themed Christmas

 Just a quick post today. 

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely Donna at Stampin' Up! in Sydney to make a little project for the South Pacific Facebook page. I immediately said yes! (As you do) and then thought hmmmmm a Christmas project with no snow, I don't have that many Christmas Stampsets eeeeekkk.... (It needed to be suited to the South Pacific!!) 

I put my thinking cap on and voila here is what I made.



I used the gorgeous Most Wonderful Time product Medley for this card and it was a bit of a bonus as it carried over from last years Christmas Catalogue! I love the DSP and that it is so versatile that you can cut it up and pop the gifts under your stamped and die cut Christmas Tree. The pop of gold with the star for the top of the tree just finishes it off nicely.... and did you notice that there is a nice sunny "hot" day outside as here in the South Pacific it is summer at Christmas and its usually quite a warm day... food, prezzies, company and a bit of swimming..... What do you think? 



  • Stamps: Most Wonderful Time Stamp Set
  • Ink: Mossy Meadow, Versamark, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Old Olive
  • Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Gold Foil, In, Good Taste and Most Wonderful Time DSP
  • Tools: Most Wonderful Time Dies as well as Brick & Mortar Embossing folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and foam brayers
  • Embellishments: Dimensionals, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment