Hello and welcome to the now monthly Social Stamping Hop.
My friend Kelly Kent is the mastermind behind this and she put the group together to share our creations in a time where we were all social distancing and many were in isolation. It was very unnerving time for a lot of people as some have medical issues and loved ones who are compromised and can not afford to get ill. Creating is my sanity at the moment as I am a pretty social person and these past few months were a little bit of a struggle.
Life continues to be extremely busy in the Wilson household.
My daughter received her first Holy Communion a couple of weeks ago and the strange thing was only 4 families per mass were allowed to attend. They still have social distancing in place and every second pew is blocked off to the public. The other thing that is still really in place is the strict one spectator per player for netball and basketball which makes it difficult to take your second child in or sit in the car and not watch your other child.... very difficult times.....
So here is the next monthly theme that Kelly has set for us and it is "Celebrate"
I haven't had alot of time this week and this hop snuck right up on me so I made a quick card to feature in the hop.
A congratulations card is a way of celebrating..... an engagement, a wedding, a new job, anything really!
I am not that good at vintage style cards and I feel that I have so so much room for improvement. I think my problem is I try to put too much on them and it becomes a little busy but hey, someone will like this card.
- Stamps: Tasteful Touches and Here's a Card
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Memento and Versamark
- Card: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black, Mossy Meadow In Good Taste DSP and Vellum
- Tools: Fabulous Florals, Hippo Happiness Dies as well as Tasteful Textures Embossing folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Highland Heather, Magenta Madness and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and Copper Embossing Powder
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
Over to Siobhan to check out her project.