I saw this sketch and thought hmmmm - my daughter is receiving her First Holy Communion next weekend so I needed to make her a card for it.
This is what I made.
It is hard to make any type of religious cards but these sets along with the sketch make it that bit easier to come up with something.
I stamped and embossed the cross and fussy cut it out (as there isn't a die for this) The tasteful textile embossing folder adds that touch of texture to the background of the card so it doesn't have too much white space. I think the copper just adds that little bit of elegance to the finished card.
I have kept all my religious stampsets for occasions such as this as they have great sentiment stamps in them.
- Stamps: His Love & Inspired Events (retired)
- Ink: Versamark, Highland Heather
- Card: Whisper White, Purple Posy & Copper Foil
- Tools: Butterfly Beauty Thinlets Dies & Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder with a Die Cutting Machine, Copper embossing powder and a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
for more projects in these challenges visit