Welcome to Colour Inkspiration!
What is Colour INKspiraton? – a Facebook based bi-monthly colour challenge.
Anyone with Facebook can join in. You don’t need a blog and you don’t need to be a demonstrator.
I have joined in these challenges and love them as Colour challenges for me are actually a real challenge.
Here’s some of the basic details about the challenge –
The Colour INKspiration Crew! consists of a team of talented Aussie and NZ Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators that create projects based on Pinterest inspired colour swatches.
Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a post on their blogs.
Then you have a 12 day period to upload your own creations using the colours provided.
If you have a blog, feel free to link back to it, but all entries will be via Facebook. The design team will select 5 projects to be ‘design team picks’ and then the Facebook group will select an overall winner from this shortlist.
It is hard to see that every second flower is popped up on a mini dimensional to give it a bit more texture and dimension.
- Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
- Ink: Night of Navy, Blackberry Bliss, Merry Merlot and Pretty Peacock
- Card: Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock and Brass Foil
- Tools: Many Layered Blossoms Dies, Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder with a die cutting/ embossing machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Gold Metallic Twine from the Forever Greenery Trim pack
Post a Comment