So, so simple but so, so pretty!!
I combined a little bit of new product with existing product to come up with this CAS card.
I used the Butterfly Image (it reminds me of the gorgeous Ulysses Butterflies found in northern Queensland. We had a trip back in 2014 and we were very lucky to see them in the Daintree Forest)
I also used the splashes from the original image and flicked my markers and my shimmer paint over the background as well as used an embossing folder for a textured look.
The three butterflies symbolize the three circles on the sketch and the rest is pretty self explanatory.
I am really happy to go back to simple cards like this as they are so effective.
- Stampset: Itty Bitty Birthdays
- Ink: Memento Black & Pacific Point
- Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue and In Good Taste Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Tools: Butterfly Beauty Dies and Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder with a Die Cutting/Embossing Machine, Black and Pacific Point Stampin' Write markers
- Embellishments: Dimensionals, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots and Champagne Mist shimmer paint.
To visit the other projects visit