All three challenges involved flowers so I took a snippet from each.
Global Design Project - Floral
The Paper Players - Tic Tac Toe I chose Diagonally top left to bottom right.
Flowers, Die Cut and Embossing
and I used The gorgeous Colours as closely as I could to the picture in The Card Concept for my Clean and Layered Card.
This is what I came up with.
For the background I used sponge daubers to get the colours mixed together for the flowers on a white panel and then glued it to the blue base of the card after I had cut out the Flower Image. The Soft Suede and Basic Black Die cut images were then placed over the top to make the image look coloured in.
It has Die Cuts and it also has two types of embossing - dry (the texture over the front of the card) and the Heat with the sentiment.
It took me a while to make but I am very happy with how it finally worked out.
- Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
- Ink: Versamark, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo
- Card: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede, Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Brass Foil
- Tools: Many Layered Blossoms Dies and Subtle Embossing Folder with a Die Cutting Machine, Black embossing powder and a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Frosted Epoxy Droplets
for more projects in these challenges visit