Monday 2 November 2020

CAS Colours and Sketches 394


CAS Colours and Sketches this week is a nice simple sketch challenge.




I made a mistake on a card over the weekend and I couldn't bare to waste the cardstock so I turned it into this Christmas Card.





I had made a background with Shimmery Embossing Paste mixed with Pretty Peacock reinker and didn't like it at all so I took the mini Christmas tree from the Home Together Dies and cut out the 9 background trees for this card. 

A nice clean and simple card.

  • Stampset: Snowman Season
  • Ink: Pretty Peacock
  • Card: Whisper White, Pretty Peacock & Vellum
  • Tools: Home Together Dies with a Die Cutting Machine and Shimmer Embossing Paste with Pretty Peacock re-inker
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals

    To visit the other projects in this challenge visit

    No comments:

    Post a Comment