I haven't done a Fab Friday Challenge for a little while so I went and had a look to see what they had up for the week.
This week is a great sketch.
I like the layers in this sketch.
I have had a little box of goodies to play with arrive this week. I haven't really felt like crafting but I couldn't resist this gorgeous set coming in the new mini.
So so pretty and such a great layout to utilize the different elements in this suite.
The small piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock is embossed with Gold Powder and I have some Gold Leaf Foil in my stash so I used this on the petals of the flowers. The smallest flower in the stampset was repeatedly stamped over the background of the card in tone on tone with the Night of Navy for a bit more depth.
The texture of the embossing folder is on the Pool Party piece of cardstock and the background DSP looks like it has it's own texture but it is just the cardstock.
- Stampset: Art Gallery (coming soon)
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy and Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party and Fine Art Floral DSP (coming soon)
- Tools: Floral Gallery Dies and Painted Texture Embossing Folder (coming soon) with a Stampin' Cut N Emboss Machine, Gold Embossing Powder, Gold leaf Foiling (coming soon) , Heat and Stick with a heat tool, Old Olive and Pool Party Stampin' Write markers.
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Gold Faceted Gems
To visit the other projects in this challenge visit