Sunday 22 November 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #FMS462 and Colour Throwdown #CTD620

 This week over at Freshly Made Sketches is a funky sketch.


and a colour challenge over at


To me these colours are close to being Rich Razzleberry, Balmy Blue and Sahara Sand so here is the card that I made with the two combined challenges.



I still had my floating and Fluttering Stampset on my craft table so I decided to use it again this week on this challenge.

Using a textured background embossing folder it just adds that little bit more to the card rather than a flat looking background.

With a sponge dauber I lightly rubbed the Rich Razzleberry ink around the three squares to define them from each other.


  • Stampset: Floating and Fluttering and Itty Bitty Greetings
  • Ink: Memento & Rich Razzleberry
  • Card: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand
  • Tools: Fluttering and Ornate Frames Dies as well as Painted Texture & Subtle Embossing folders with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine & Light and Dark Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends and a sponge dauber
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals & Wink of Stella

    To visit the other projects in this challenge visit

    4 comments:

    1. I love the pretty butterflies and the sense of movement the curvy sentiment strip provides. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lovely! The bold colors are really wonderful with those butterflies. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

      ReplyDelete
    3. How pretty, Nicole!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors and I love your embossed background detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

      ReplyDelete