What a great sketch and combined with the colour combo below, I came up with a pretty card.
Here is what I came up with.
It is a bit hard to tell in the picture but the black layer on this card is actually black in the top left hand corner and it fades down to Basic Grey. The top has been sprayed with some of the Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and run through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine with the Subtle folder.
The very back has been stamped with the flower stamp to give it a bit more depth. This is actually the first time I have inked up the flower from the Forever Blossoms stamps.
- Stamps: Forever Blossoms and a sneak peek of a new set called Enjoy the Moment (coming soon)
- Ink: Petal Pink, Basic Grey, Memento and Versamark
- Card: Whisper White, Petal Pink, Basic Black and Peony Garden DSP
- Tools: Cherry Blossom Dies & Subtle Embossing Folder with a Cut Stampin' Emboss Machine, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in a spritzer bottle, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends, Foam Rollers, White Embossing Powder with a heat tool
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & Elegant Faceted Gems