Sunday 1 November 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 459 #FMS459

 This week I found a great sketch with Freshly Made Sketches and as I was away on a craft retreat weekend I made the card below with the sketch.


I thought about it quite a bit and thought that the two triangle panels on this sketch could be the opening on the card.





Fully Open with the panel to write on inside.

I came up with this idea quite quickly and laid it all out on top of the card base. It just worked, sometimes things just look good together but it helps when there is gorgeous DSP to work with.



  • Stampset: Zany Zebras
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Card: Whisper White, Pacific Point and Whale of a Time DSP
  • Tools: Smooth Sailing Dies with a Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine & White Embossing Powder with a Heat tool
  • Embellishments:  Dimensionals

    To visit the other projects in this challenge visit

    1 comment:

    1. Oh wow! What a gorgeous underwater themed card! This is just amazing! I absolutely love what you've done! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

      ReplyDelete