I took these colours along to a crafting retreat weekend to come up with something. I didn't even look at what the design team had made and I came up with this card.
Sadly I lost my mum to terminal lung cancer two weeks ago and I have struggled as we talked on the phone or text every day. I am going to miss her so badly and my heart is broken into a million pieces.
While she was in hospice there was a lovely volunteer lady named Jan who I sobbed to, the day mum was to pass away. I have made her this card to say thankyou for being so kind and compassionate to me.
I used the silver foil and run the lace die through the Stampin' Emboss machine without the second plate and I placed a rubber mat under the die so it would only leave the impression rather than cut through.
The Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight I have stamped off to get the depth of the colours in the flowers and leaves.
- Stamps: All Things Fabulous and Dragonfly Garden (coming soon)
- Ink: - Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight
- Card: Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight and Silver Foil
- Tools: Fabulous Florals and Stitched So Sweetly Dies as well as Subtle Embossing Folder with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
- Embellishments: Dimensionals
To see the other cards in these challenges head on over to