Welcome to another wonderul ESAD blog hop!
I am so lucky to be in this group of talented demonstrators (friends) and I hope that you enjoy all our projects from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues!
You have come from Cheryl's gorgeous project
This is a set I never thought I would earn through Sale-a-bration and I am glad I did get it as it is gorgeous for any type of card.
I repeated the image on the background with Basic Grey to add depth to the card.
The top layer of the image was stamped 3 times and fussy cut and pieced back together to form the flower image.
- Stamps: Sentiment from Perennial Birthday & Heartfelt blooms (sale-a-bration)
- Ink: Smokey Slate, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and Pumpkin Pie
- Card: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White
- Embellishments: Dimensionals and Basic Grey Shimmer Ribbon (sale-a-bration)
Ok so I have been super busy and this post will be a little picture heavy here is what else I have been up to (these items are from the Occasions catalogue).
and little desktop calendars.
Yes Yes I have fussy cut again.... you know I love it!
- Stamps: Magical Day
- Ink: Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist
- Card: Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Grey, Myths and Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Tools: Stitched Circles Framelits with the bigshot
- Embellishments: Dimensionals & mini calendars (not su)
Blog Hop Participant List
1. Cheryl Algie
2. Nicole Wilson - YOU ARE HERE!
7. Kelly Kent
8. Kim Oliver
10. Fi Cobbin
11. Megan Lenske
12. Barbara Williams
13. Peta Stephen
14. Maree McIntosh
15. Delys Cram
16. Renee Lynch
17. Monique Fielder
18. Cathy Pinchbeck
20. Leonie Schroder
21. Libby Dyson
22. Rachael Lewsley
23. Jessie Holton